Borrowing rules for Uddevalla Libraries
- Your library card is a personal document.
- The person who signed the application for the library card is responsible for all loans made using it.
- If your contact information changes, you are responsible for updating it.
Fines and compensation charges
- An overdue fine will be applied from the first day after the loan was due to be returned.
- No overdue fine will be applied for children’s media.
- Your library card will be blocked if your debt exceeds SEK 100.
- Borrowers are liable to pay compensation for media which are not returned or are damaged.
Loans and personal data
- Media borrowed or reserved will be registered in the library’s computer system.
- All such data is confidential and will be deleted when the loans are returned.
- Borrowers are obliged to keep themselves informed about any changes to borrowing rules.